Resume

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

RCC December challenge: Anything Goes!

Good morning!! I'm happy to share with you my creation for Ribbon Carousel Challenge's December Challenge: Anything Goes.

This time of year, we want EVERY gift to look pretty and special, so I made a simple and quick little gift bag that is easy to make, but still makes a pretty statement.


I used a Whisker Graphics glassine bag and grabbed a Albums Made Easy card from We R Memory Keepers' North Pole collection, a doily, and an embossed sticker from We R's North Pole.   I tied some May Arts ribbon on the tag sticker, pinched it all shut with a clothespin, and just like that, a cute little neighbor gift.  You could even throw something like this together with scraps from your scrap bin in no time! (and clip it all onto even small gifts, like fancy hot chocolate pouches)

This month's theme is Anything Goes, so there's no excuse not to participate!  Let's see you link up your pretty ribbony creations!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cuteness! I love it! You're right, easy but makes an impact!

    ReplyDelete